Friday, June 10, 2005

Panic in The Streets

I missed this rather frightening report when it first came out. I was startled to find out that it is not an urban legend. Snopes has it marked as true! I found it when I was researching the dangers of depleted uranium (DU) which I think is overblown (unless you happen to be riding in an enemy tank). I haven't been able to find any good sources on that yet.

The implication of the report is that Bush is doing the right thing on some of these issues. I'm not convinced of that, but I'll give him a pass on this one.

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 10, 2005 1:32:00 PM, Blogger mal said...

try this site http://www.dhmo.org/....it had me rolling when I stumbled over it. It was almost as good as the one that had Brittany Spears teaching physics

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:57:00 PM, Blogger jj mollo said...

I noticed the family resemblance between DHMO and sodium hydroxide when I was in school. NAOH is one of the vilest substances on the planet. It's not suprising that hydrogen hydroxide would have its dangers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home