Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tagged!

Mallory tagged me with some crazy chain mail thing. I am forced to go along with it because she's my only reliable reader. It goes like this. The 5th sentence of my 23rd post is, "I heard someone selling insurance against identity theft on the radio, maybe a month or so ago." The name of the post is "But Can You Trust It?". It is a vague ramble about focused marketing and privacy concerns. The title is a clever foreshadowing of the final sentence. I hope my writing has gotten better since April.

The following poor people are hereby subjected to my tagbrush :

Prairie Angel

M. Simon

Free Frank Warner

LeftCoast Anthony

VariFrank

The rules are easy

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:20:00 AM, Blogger mal said...

*L* your only reliable reader? actually thats a shame because I think your blogs are the most insightful I read

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2005 11:30:00 PM, Blogger jj mollo said...

Thanks. I'm mostly kidding. I made up my mind when I started that the most important aspect of my blog would be to get down my thoughts and try to limit my focus to those areas where I can contribute something a little different.

I really think I have something to say that hasn't been said before, or not in the way I want to say it. It's always nice to have other people's attention, but when I've tried to explain my thoughts to people verbally, I've been remarkably unsuccessful. When I comment on other people's blogs, I'm limited to what they want to talk about.

I try to provoke thought, but I admit I'm trying to do more than that. I'm not completely clear, myself, regarding these idiosyncratic memes that I'm pushing, but I hope I will keep at it whether or not I get a lot of attention. I need to understand what I'm trying to say.

Your comments have been very helpful at letting me get out different aspects of what I'm trying to say. It's also a pleasure to read your comments and your site for the simple reason that you are so logical and opened-minded, which, I guess, is another way to say I usually agree with you. So, anyway, thanks for your support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home