Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bill Moyers' Nemesis

I like PBS -- Tucker Carlson and Bill Moyers -- I've said that before. Except for the Sunday morning shows, I watch it more than any other station. I'm too cheap to buy cable, and I don't really want my children exposed to it anyway. Unfortunately, I also have a low boredom tolerance. I can't stand most of the stuff I see on regular TV.

I'm more than a little worried about Ken Tomlinson's impact on what I get to watch in the future. He doesn't like Bill Moyers. I suspect he doesn't like Bill Moyers because Bill Moyers says things that Ken doesn't agree with. I don't know. Maybe that's what I like about Bill Moyers. A good liberal should be able to listen to Rush Limbaugh and Al Franken alike, without foaming at the mouth too much. I don't know what a good conservative should do, but I wish he wouldn't do it to my station.

5/24/2005 3:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home