Monday, April 10, 2006

First Anniversary

I have missed my first anniversary. This is not out of character. I also missed my eighth birthday party. I couldn't find my friend, so I was off playing in the woods with his younger brother. We found a snake in the stream and decided it was poisonous. We ran all the way home screaming. I arrived just in time to get the last of the cake and melted ice cream. The party was breaking up. My mother had kept twenty kids, including my good friend, amused for a couple of hours, with no guest of honor. To be honest, I still feel bad about it, but I have so many other things to feel bad about. I think I'll take a walk down to the woods and see if I can find a snake or two.

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 10, 2006 7:41:00 PM, Blogger mal said...

Damn! I missed mine too! I am very glad I found the outlet and some worthy blogs to follow

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:41:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Congratulations JJ. Looks like we started within a month or so of each other. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home